15 Most Romantic Flowers And What They Say
With the new year month coming to an end, it is time we gear up for the Valentine’s Day. Celebrated on 14th February, Valentine’s Day is the most awaited day of the year globally.
Each and everyone in love waits to commemorate the day of love with the complete style. With every year a new set of ideas and gifts adds to the celebration of this event, but one thing that has never gone out of fashion is FLOWERS.
Send flowers for Valentines Day is and always be a custom. The only thing that every change is the arrangement of these flowers in a bouquet.
In this blog, we will introduce you to 8 Most Romantic Flowers And What They Say.
1. Red Roses: The gesture of confessing love is impossible without this King of Flowers. Gorgeous in every way, Red Roses symbolize love and passion. Give a bouquet full of stark red roses and say I Love You without words.
2. Blue Violet: Looking for a talisman of faith, affection, intuition, and love? Your search ends with Blue Violets. These hot-hued blooms represent trustworthiness and make a memorable gift.
3. Gillyflower: Put an end to your search for Valentine’s Day gift with this intoxicatingly fragrant Gillyflower. This long-lasting beauty is a symbol of a happy life.
4. Yellow Acacia: These lovely flowers are a talisman of true friendship and can indicate that you love someone deeply and secretly. This makes it an excellent gift for anyone you care about. So go ahead and add some Yellow Acacias to your Valentine’s Day bouquet.
For valentine's day flower delivery click here.
5. Yellow Daffodil: Yellow Daffodils are good luck flowers. From being a lucky symbol for success to representing new beginnings, these blooms do it all.
6. White Lilac: Loaded with fragrance, White Lilacs make an elegant option for a bouquet. The lovely flower signifies purity and youthful innocence.
7. Blue Salvia: If your love is not too well, then send across a Blue Salvia bouquet. Connected to healing, the flower is a representation of wisdom, a long and healthy.
8. Jasmine: Blissfully aromatic, Jasmine is an incredibly romantic flower as it represents modesty, love elegance, grace, and sensuality.
If you’re planning to make a romantic gesture with flowers this Valentine’s, we’d love to hear about which flowers you choose, and the reaction you get.
Melbourne Fresh Flowers
PO Box 1054 Darling VIC 3145
Phone:- 1300 60 20 11